- - Sustainability Policies
- - CSR Policy
- - IT E-Waste Policy
- - Food Products Policy
- - Policy on Related Party
- - Policy for determination
of a material subsidiary
- - Policy for determination of
materiality of events and
information for disclosure to
the Stock Exchanges
- - Code for Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Policy on Life-cycle Sustainability
ITC endeavours to embed the principles of sustainability, as far as practicable, into the various stages of product or service life-cycle including procurement of raw material / service, manufacturing of product or delivery of service, transportation of raw materials and finished goods, and disposal by consumers.
It is ITC's policy:
- To ensure that its products and services comply with all applicable statutes and regulations ;
- To work towards safe and optimal resource use over the life-cycle of its products and services, including recycling of resources wherever possible ;
- To work towards ensuring that all goods and services are procured, manufactured and delivered through a system embedding its policies in terms of labour practices, human rights, ethics, occupational health, safety and environment ;
- To work towards sourcing significant raw materials, products and services in a manner so as to continuously improve the balance between social, economic and environmental impacts ;
- To work towards building capacity such that all the value chain partners, namely the third party manufacturers (TPMs), service providers including transporters and suppliers of significant raw materials, are sensitised and empowered to fulfil their roles and responsibilities towards sustainability ;
- To raise the awareness of consumers on responsible disposal of products and packaging ;
- To continue to progressively factor in relevant social and environmental considerations during the process of development of products / services; To continue to recognise and respect the rights of people who may be owners of traditional knowledge, and other forms of intellectual property, wherever relevant.
- This policy is communicated to all employees in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- ITC Units have appropriate systems and processes in place to ensure compliance with the Policy and with statutory provisions, including processing of grievances for redressal. Divisional / SBU Chief Executives, through members of the respective Management Committees, will ensure implementation of this Policy.
- Compliance with the Policy will be regularly monitored and evaluated by the Sustainability Compliance Review Committee (SCRC) of the Corporate Management Committee (CMC). The report of the SCRC will be reviewed by the CMC every quarter. The CSR & Sustainability Committee of the Board will supervise the implementation of this Policy.