- - Sustainability Policies
- - CSR Policy
- - IT E-Waste Policy
- - Food Products Policy
- - Policy on Related Party
- - Policy for determination
of a material subsidiary
- - Policy for determination of
materiality of events and
information for disclosure to
the Stock Exchanges
- - Code for Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Accessibility of ITCportal.com
Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Users with visual disability can access this website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
- Quick access to the core content on the page is provided without going through repetitive navigation using the keyboard.
- Consistent means of navigation and style of presentation throughout the Website has been incorporated.
- The website can be browsed using a keyboard by pressing the Tab and Shift + Tab keys.
- The size of the text on the Web pages can be changed either through the browser by clicking on the text sizing icons present at the top of each page.
While we have tried to adhere to the accepted standards for accessibility and usability wherever possible, we continue to review our solutions in line with updates to accepted accessibility guidelines and standards, and our aim is to bring all areas of our website up to the same level of overall accessibility.