The Company shall henceforth issue shares in dematerialised form only while processing the following service requests in terms of Circular no. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2022/8 dated 25th January, 2022:
(1) Issue of duplicate share certificate
(2) Claim from Unclaimed Suspense Account
(3) Renewal / exchange of share certificate
(5) Sub-division / Splitting of share certificate
(6) Consolidation of share certificates / folios
The shareholders holding shares of the Company in physical form, while sending any of the aforesaid service requests to the Investor Service Centre of the Company (ISC), should submit the prescribed Form ISR-4, duly filled up and complete in all respects.
For further information about the procedure for issue of shares in dematerialised form, please read the aforesaid SEBI Circular dated 25th January, 2022.
Shareholders may get in touch with ISC at 1800-345-8152 (toll free) / 033-2288 6426 / 033-2288 0034 or through e-mail email@example.com for any clarification in this matter.