- - Sustainability Policies
- - CSR Policy
- - IT E-Waste Policy
- - Food Products Policy
- - Policy on Related Party
- - Policy for determination
of a material subsidiary
- - Policy for determination of
materiality of events and
information for disclosure to
the Stock Exchanges
- - Code for Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Policy on Diversity and Equal Opportunity
ITC believes that diversity at the workplace creates an environment conducive to engagement, alignment, innovation and high performance. This is achieved by a policy that ensures diversity and non-discrimination across the Company.
It is ITC's policy:
- To promote diversity and offer equal opportunity to all employees based on merit and ability ;
- To hire and promote employees on the basis of their qualification, performance and ability ;
- To provide a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination, including but not limited to sexual harassment ;
- To ensure that there is no discrimination amongst its employees in compensation, training and employee benefits, based on caste, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, ancestry, marital status or affiliation with a political, religious or union organisation or majority/minority group.
- This policy is communicated to all employees in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- ITC Units have appropriate systems and processes in place to ensure compliance with the Policy and with statutory provisions, including processing of grievances for redressal. Divisional / SBU Chief Executives, through members of the respective Management Committees, will ensure implementation of this Policy.
- Compliance with the Policy will be regularly monitored and evaluated by the Sustainability Compliance Review Committee (SCRC) of the Corporate Management Committee (CMC). The report of the SCRC will be reviewed by the CMC every quarter. The CSR & Sustainability Committee of the Board will supervise the implementation of this Policy.