ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service technology solutions provider, led by Business and Technology Consulting. ITC Infotech’s Digitaligence@work infuses technology with domain, data, design, and differentiated delivery to significantly enhance experience and efficiency, enabling our clients differentiate and disrupt the business.
The company caters to enterprises in Supply Chain based industries (CPG, Retail, Manufacturing, Media & Technology) and Services (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Airline, Hospitality) through a combination of traditional and newer business models, as a long-term sustainable partner.
ITC Infotech is engaged with 250+ global clients; the top 10 clients have been with ITC Infotech for over 5 years. The company has established offices across 18 countries, with 9 global development centers and client engagements in 35 countries.
In today's age of digital disruption, ITC Infotech has adopted a '5D' framework of excellence to serve its clients better:
ITC Infotech is committed to consistently deliver enduring value on the 5D Framework through Digitaligence@Work. These have been designed to not only be the critical pillars in creating a compelling value proposition for clients, but also provide the company with a clear competitive advantage.
Offerings - Domain Led, Consulting Enabled
ITC Infotech focuses on developing deep and differentiated capabilities that are aligned to its 5D Framework. Its steadfast focus on delivering enduring value to customers has formed the bedrock of the company's growth strategy. The company has been successful in attaining differentiation in niche areas and continues to gain competitive advantage to strengthen its market standing.
ITC Infotech helps its employees actualize their true potential through numerous training and development programmes. The company is committed to build an innovation-friendly people culture, and empowering each employee to be its brand ambassador.
The company aims to provide each employee a wholesome and challenging job profile that effectively aligns individual aspirations to organizational needs. ITC Infotech offers global careers, global exposure and a diversity of opportunities to create business and technology leaders of tomorrow.
ITC Infotech has partnered with industry leaders in diverse areas. The company leverage its partners' domain expertise to enhance and strengthen offerings. Click here to learn more.
Premier analysts and market research agencies and the global media has recognized ITC Infotech's position as the preferred IT partner.
- ITC Infotech is recognized in the 2016 Global Outsourcing 100 list in the 'Leader Size' group as a 'Super Star of the Global Outsourcing 100' for Sustained Excellence (for featuring on GO100 list in the last consecutive 5 years or more).
- ITC Infotech is featured as a Leader in 'Enabling Digital' in ISG Insights Index (i3) report on ADM. ISG defines companies who are 'Enabling Digital' as - "These are very customer-centric companies that are trying to create a competitive advantage enabled through emerging technologies". ITC Infotech has received high scores across all sub-categories under 'Enabling Digital', including: Automation, Agile/DevOps, Fixed price/outcome model, custom development, and frameworks on emerging technologies.
- Awarded EOA Award in 2015 & 2014 in the category of Outsourcing Works for Delivering Business Value in European Outsourcing (EOA: European Outsourcing Association)
- ITC Infotech and British American Tobacco (BAT) were finalists in the category 'Collaboration' for the 2016 Paragon Awards Europe by ISG - for demonstrating ground-breaking and inspirational approaches to sourcing.
- ITC Infotech won the Aecus Innovation Awards 2016 for providing an innovative customer experience solution to Holland & Barrett, UK's leading health retailer. This award recognize innovative excellence in the outsourcing and services landscape & identifies and celebrates service providers, technology providers and their clients working together, in new and value-creating ways.
- ITC Infotech won the Disruptive Tech & Innovation Awards 2016 in the Category "Crème de la crème (Organizational) - Best HR Tech Solution of the year"
- ITC Infotech won the Asia Pacific HRM Congress Awards 2016 in the categories of "Managing health at work" and "Talent management and its impact on employee engagement". The aim of this award is to recognize the best of the best and benchmark Talent & HR Practices across industries.
- Featured through its Pricol's customer case study in 2014 report on PLM Best Practices by IDC
- Featured as a Major Player in Everest Group Banking Peak Matrix 2015 & 2014
- Mentioned in Forrester Webinar on CRM: Choose The Right Provider For Your Customer Loyalty Strategy 2014
View a complete list of ITC Infotech's global recognitions here »
Links to Press Releases
Links to Press Reports
Please visit our site : www.itcinfotech.com