- - Sustainability Policies
- - CSR Policy
- - IT E-Waste Policy
- - Food Products Policy
- - Policy on Related Party
- - Policy for determination
of a material subsidiary
- - Policy for determination of
materiality of events and
information for disclosure to
the Stock Exchanges
- - Code for Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Policy on Environment, Health and Safety
ITC is committed to conducting its operations with due regard for the environment and providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees.
It is ITC's policy:
- To contribute to sustainable development through the establishment and implementation of environment, health and safety standards that meet the requirement of relevant laws, regulations and codes of practice ;
- To take into account environment, occupational health and safety aspects in planning and decision-making ;
- To provide appropriate training to employees as well as service providers' employees on EHS and implement best practices ;
- To instil a sense of duty in every employee including those of service providers at the Company's premises, towards their personal safety, as well as that of their co-workers ;
- To ensure adoption of resource efficient and cleaner production methods;
- To continue to increase the contribution from renewable energy sources towards meeting overall energy demand;
- This policy is communicated to all employees in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- ITC Units have appropriate systems and processes in place to ensure compliance with the Policy and with statutory provisions, including processing of grievances for redressal. Divisional / SBU Chief Executives, through members of the respective Management Committees, will ensure implementation of this Policy.
- Compliance with the Policy will be regularly monitored and evaluated by the Sustainability Compliance Review Committee (SCRC) of the Corporate Management Committee (CMC). The report of the SCRC will be reviewed by the CMC every quarter. The CSR & Sustainability Committee of the Board will supervise the implementation of this Policy.