- - Sustainability Policies
- - CSR Policy
- - IT E-Waste Policy
- - Food Products Policy
- - Policy on Related Party
- - Policy for determination
of a material subsidiary
- - Policy for determination of
materiality of events and
information for disclosure to
the Stock Exchanges
- - Code for Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Policy on Freedom of Association
ITC believes all employees are important stakeholders in the enterprise and it is imperative to build a culture of mutual trust and respect, interdependence and meaningful engagement. This approach helps in building, strengthening and sustaining harmonious employee relations across the organisation.
It is ITC's policy:
- To respect the dignity of the individual and the freedom of employees to lawfully organise themselves into interest groups, independent of supervision by the management ;
- To ensure that employees are not discriminated against for exercising this freedom in a lawful manner and consistent with ITC's core values.
- This policy is communicated to all employees in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- ITC Units have appropriate systems and processes in place to ensure compliance with the Policy and with statutory provisions, including processing of grievances for redressal. Divisional / SBU Chief Executives, through members of the respective Management Committees, will ensure implementation of this Policy.
- Compliance with the Policy will be regularly monitored and evaluated by the Sustainability Compliance Review Committee (SCRC) of the Corporate Management Committee (CMC). The report of the SCRC will be reviewed by the CMC every quarter. The CSR & Sustainability Committee of the Board will supervise the implementation of this Policy.