- - Sustainability Policies
- - CSR Policy
- - IT E-Waste Policy
- - Food Products Policy
- - Policy on Related Party
- - Policy for determination
of a material subsidiary
- - Policy for determination of
materiality of events and
information for disclosure to
the Stock Exchanges
- - Code for Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Policy on Product Responsibility
ITC is committed to providing products and services that offer best-in-class quality and user experience. With a continually growing portfolio of businesses that use agri / farm products, ITC endeavours to use sustainably sourced ingredients in products and internationally accepted standards of manufacturing in relevant businesses.
It is ITC's policy:
- To work towards sustainable consumption of natural resources while producing goods and services as well as building social and environmental capital through initiatives such as social, farm and agro-forestry, integrated watershed development, etc. for an inclusive and secure future for its stakeholders ;
- To comply with all regulatory requirements pertaining to the health and safety impacts of its products and services ;
- To enable customers in making informed purchase decisions through factual and truthful disclosure of relevant information ;
- To comply with relevant regulations and voluntary codes concerning marketing communications, including advertising, promotion and sponsorship ;
- To allow freedom of choice in a competitive environment while designing, promoting and selling its products and services ;
- To provide appropriate mechanisms for customer / consumer feedback so as to be able to continuously improve upon its products and services.
- This policy is communicated to all employees in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- ITC Units have appropriate systems and processes in place to ensure compliance with the Policy and with statutory provisions, including processing of grievances for redressal. Divisional / SBU Chief Executives, through members of the respective Management Committees, will ensure implementation of this Policy.
- Compliance with the Policy will be regularly monitored and evaluated by the Sustainability Compliance Review Committee (SCRC) of the Corporate Management Committee (CMC). The report of the SCRC will be reviewed by the CMC every quarter. The CSR & Sustainability Committee of the Board will supervise the implementation of this Policy.