- - Sustainability Policies
- - CSR Policy
- - IT E-Waste Policy
- - Food Products Policy
- - Policy on Related Party
- - Policy for determination
of a material subsidiary
- - Policy for determination of
materiality of events and
information for disclosure to
the Stock Exchanges
- - Code for Fair Disclosure of UPSI
Policy on Prohibition of Child Labour and Prevention of Forced Labour at the Workplace
ITC believes in a "No Child Labour and No Forced Labour" policy.
It is ITC's policy:
- To ensure that no person below the age of eighteen years is employed in the workplace ;
- To prohibit the use of forced or compulsory labour at all its Units ;
- To ensure that no employee is made to work against his / her will or to work as bonded/forced labour, or subjected to corporal punishment or coercion of any kind, related to work ;
- To refrain from engaging with vendors and suppliers who resort to using child labour and forced labour in their operations.
- This policy is communicated to all employees in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- ITC Units have appropriate systems and processes in place to ensure compliance with the Policy and with statutory provisions, including processing of grievances for redressal. Divisional / SBU Chief Executives, through members of the respective Management Committees, will ensure implementation of this Policy.
- Compliance with the Policy will be regularly monitored and evaluated by the Sustainability Compliance Review Committee (SCRC) of the Corporate Management Committee (CMC). The report of the SCRC will be reviewed by the CMC every quarter. The CSR & Sustainability Committee of the Board will supervise the implementation of this Policy.