What's in Store
This year, as we launch 'Interrobang?! Season 11', we present to you a more enhanced platform with the introduction of the ITC Interrobang Season 11 National Case Challenge round. This will give you the opportunity to ideate and present new solutions for ITC. Season 11 will comprise of the following:
1. Interrobang Season 11 Case Challenge: is a platform where live problems in Brands, Supply Chain, Human Resources and Technology will be shared in case-lets on Campuses. The Case Challenge offers its participants the opportunity to provide solutions to these live business problems. The top two most innovative solutions will get the chance to present to the ITC Team in the Campus Round and will stand a chance to qualify for the National Round.
2. ITC MasterClasses - Delivery of webinars by ITC Managers who are subject matter experts on ITC's best practices and success stories across various domains especially leveraging Digital, Technology whilst also focusing on sustainability.
3. InterroJam sessions - Senior leaders from ITC will share stories and insights on world-class best practices from ITC. This will enable students to appreciate how HR and Marketing Strategy as well as Technical and Supply Chain processes align with business strategy and how they are anchored to organisational values. The Interrojam sessions are followed up with the ITC Interrobang Season 11 Case Challenge where campus winners are declared.
4. National Round - This is the first season that Interrobang: ITC On Campus will offer students an opportunity to compete across campuses. The national round will be conducted for 4 functional domains,: Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Technical. Winners will be declared from each stream. National Round Winners will receive cash prizes.
5. Interroquiz: is a daily quiz hosted on ITC's Facebook Page - itchubnscope (www.facebook.com/itchubnscope), where students from participating campuses irrespective of stream or year can participate and stand a chance to win ITC Gift Hampers worth Rs. 2000 per day per winner.